It’s All About Me(me)
1. How long have you been blogging? About two years, but it took me two or three months to learn how first. I now have two blogs and am writing for others.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors? Talk on list serves, especially Women Writing the West and a lot of help from several people who led me through it. Donna Druchunas, Janet Riehl and Susan Tweit among others. Also a close writer friend Lynn Carney helped a lot. She has a beautiful blog.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun? I’m marketing my books online, and a blog is one good way to do that.
4. What 3 things do you struggle with online? The mechanics of loading photos and placing them on some sites is difficult, I’ve tried to put the first chapter of my book on .ning but can’t manage it, I never could get a site on MySpace. I mean, I’m there, I just can’t get in to add stuff.
5. What 3 things do you love about being online? All the wonderful people I meet through checking out their blogs and websites is on top of the list, another is that it’s such a great way to market without running all over the country. Imagine someone in Australia reading about my book and buying it. How cool is that? I like to shop online too.
Janet Riehl Blog
Janet tagged me for this meme. I’m tagging Linda Apple and Lynn Carney